The Direct-Pay Plan (DPP) is one of the various plans available on the YagiPay platform. The DPP plan is designed to generate a 50% commission for all active users of the plan.
With the DPP plan, a user earns a one-time commission of 50% on each of his/her level-one downlines who activates the plan except for his/her first downline who activates the plan. Also a user earns additional 50% commission on some of his/her level-two downlines who activates the plan.
The diagram below shows the summary of the commission structure of the Direct-Pay Plan (DPP) on YagiPay ::
- The user X has only 1 level-one downline (that is: A)
- The user A has 3 level-one downlines (that is: B, C, and D)
- The user B has 4 level-one downlines (that is: B1, B2, B3, and B4)
- The user C has 2 level-one downlines (that is: C1, and C2)
- The user D has 3 level-one downlines (that is: D1, D2, and D3)
- The user C2 has 4 level-one downlines (that is: C2a, C2b, C2c, and C2d)
Analysis based on the user ‘A’ ::
From the illustration diagram above, among the 3 level-one downlines of A, B is the first downline to activate the DPP plan, that is the reason why the 50% commission was not paid to A rather it was paid to X. The users C and D also activated their DPP plans but their were not the first downline to activate the plan, hence the 50% commission from each of the users were paid to A.
In turn, the user A also earns a 50% commission from the first activator of each of his level-one downlines. This implies that A will loss the commission earning of the user B, but will earn the following commissions ::
- 50% commission from C (His level-one downline)
- 50% commission from D (His level-one downline)
- 50% commission from B4 (The first activator of his level-one downline B)
- 50% commission from C2 (The first activator of his level-one downline C)
- 50% commission from D1 (The first activator of his level-one downline D)
Activation Cost and Benefits ::
- At the moment of updating this post, activating the Direct-Pay Plan on YagiPay requires only a one-time fee of ₦500 (Five Hundred Naira Only).
- Ideally, the user A should earn the 50% commission from only his 3 downlines (that is: B, C, and D) but by sacrificing the commission earning of just one of his downline (the user B), he now earns the 50% commission from 5 downlines (that is: C, D, B4, C2,and D1).
- The structure of the Direct-Pay Plan (DPP) permit users to have an unlimited number of level-one downlines which entails Unlimited Earning , therefore “The More You Invite,.. The More You Earn!!”.
I assume you now understand the logic behind the Direct-Pay Plan (DPP) on the YagiPay platform. If you need more clarification, or you have a question, or recommendation, please drop your message on the comment box below or Contact Us directly.
Note : The analysis above was based on the assumption that all the users in the illustration are active DPP members.
Thank you for stopping by. … YagiPay is truly concerned about your financial success and independence.